Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bon Voyage!!

Hannah is such a little lady.

I love that big smile.




We are so lucky to have 2 great children! They are everything to us! It's the best feeling in the world to be a Mom and have a family!


We are on our way to Massachusettes...in.....18 hours! Yeah!!! All the preparation was worth it. However, we did not get a new car yet! We are hoping to either while on vacation or when we get back. Why on vacation you say? Because it we will be gone over Labor Day weekend and we know there will be sales and major incentives so we are open to anything.We've done some test driving and I really like the Saturn Outlook, and the GMC Acadia. It is a lot of work to buy a car making sure you are not getting ripped off.

So packing today and then bon voyage! I thought I should post a few pics so Grandma and Papa and all extended family can see the kids!

Hope you enjoy and please don't be shy ...please make comments they are fun to share with Hannah and Josh.
Relax and enjoy the holiday....I know I will.

2 comments:

The Cook said...

love the pics. marshall's smile is soooo big and soo cute. I hope you have a great vacation.

The Cook said...

Okay, dying to hear about your trip. hope you had an awesome time.