Thursday, September 13, 2007

Long time!

Marshall was so tired from all the excitement....He finally met all of his extended family. They loved him and thought he looked just like his Daddy! This swing was a life saver.


Sorry it's been so long since my last entry. Vacation was a blast! Coming home and getting back into the swing of things has been a little rough. I will mostly post pictures and describe them....so much to cover. Basically the Festa was GREAT and then we spent several days in Boston which was probably my favorite part of our trip. My Marriott hook-ups rocked! We stayed at a full service property 10 minutes from Boston and was so close to the T (subway). Went into Boston everyday!

1 comments:

The Cook said...

Awesome pics. I think Hannah looks like Josh. Sooo cute. I was waiting for an update. glad you posted.