Monday, September 17, 2007

Color Me Proud!








Hannah started pre-school last week for the first time. She goes to this great school on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I do most of my communicating with her teacher (Ms. Lorra) via e-mail. I received the most amazing update from her teacher. I will post it for all to read. I am not usually one to brag but sometimes I am just so proud. You will have to forgive me.
Hi Melissa,
I wanted to send you a quick email because drop off and pickup is always crazy and I don't always have a chance to talk with parents about the school day. I wanted to let you know how very impressed I am with Hannah's first week and her abilities. She truly is adjusting well to preschool and is doing great during circle time. I only had to ask her a couple of times to stop climbing on Carsen, but I now understand there's a history there with the two of them. She's doing great with participating and sang the "b" song solo both on Tuesday and Thursday. That was awesome! Her coloring skills are absolutely amazing. I'm not just saying that. Most girls this age are able to color better than the boys because they develop fine motor skills quicker, which is needed for coloring details. However, most girls are not able to finish an entire page, nor are they nearly as good at staying in the lines. Amazing!I'm glad to hear she started writing the letter "B". It's amazing how much stuff they pick up at this age! Talk with you soon -Lorra
Is that not the nicest note?!
I only hope these nice notes keep coming and not ones informing me that she's pulling her friends pony-tail or something like that. You know what I'm saying?

1 comments:

The Cook said...

i woul be proud too!