Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Solids!

Marshall is trying so hard to be a big boy by eating his cereal w/ applesauce.I know what your thinking....he wears it so well!
I guess he would rather eat his toes!

Today was another failed attempt to feed Marshall solids. Up until now he was only being breast-fed and now he needs more, so I have made a few attempts with rice cereal and some other baby food. He isn't quite getting it. It ends up all over his face and hands. Anyone have any advise?
I couldn't resist to take some pictures of this messy moment.

1 comments:

BenJoeM said...

That is so funny. Joseph was and is the same way. He eats solids now about two times a day but he has to have the spoon. I have found if I have three spoons I can rotate them between hands and we go pretty fast with minimal mess. Too much work though.