Friday, August 10, 2007

Late Again!

When I got to work, I was over an hour late and was met by my 2 Superiors who asked me to come in their office (head hanging down). I knew what was to come. I was scolded and told that they were a little disappointed in me. I apologized and did what any other person does.....I blamed my husband. After all it was his fault. He was running behind which in turn caused me to run behind. My boss's recommend that I get a babysitter that is reliable and can help out in times like this. You know what I was thinking? Are they paying or am I gonna get a raise that would cover this cost? In all seriousness though... I love my job and I don't want to disappoint my team. I need the benefits and the extra cash...for hobbies. So, I will have to consult with my honey about this sticky situation. I don't want to be late ever again!

3 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

Yikes, an hour late even! If only I lived closer for days like that! You need to come see my new place and Hannah can play with my kitten!!

The Cook said...

Okay, the title of your post made me think it was something else...wink wink.

The Case Family said...

Ha ha Muriel!