Monday, March 31, 2008

Scissors are BAD!!!!

So my friend Stacy who watches the kids for me had an unfortunate event take place this last week. The only reason I am posting this is because Stacy has the best sense of humor out of anyone I know and she will appreciate this PSA(Public Service Announcement). Her 3 year old got a hold of some scissors and did a number on her hair! These pictures will show you why you should never leave scissors out where your kids can get a hold of them....By the way Stacy cried a little( I would too)! Her little girl whose hair she has been waiting to grow out is now sporting a Cindy Lauper 80's do! Do not judge her it could happen to anyone...just be warned! I personally love the new haircut Ella is sporten its so RAD!!!


Here's the side...untouched!


This is the new style she did herself!




And now after going to a salon to see what magic they could do!



Now put all your scissors away!

2 comments:

Shane & Laina said...

Hey, Hey, I'm so glad you found me, since I'm such a loser at keeping in touch. I am just waiting for the magical day when the scissors find their way into my kids hands...isn't it inevitable?
So glad you said hi, we'll be checking in soon!

Travelin' Tracy said...

That's funny! I will remember that if my day ever comes along...hahaa