Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sushi

Tonight, Josh and I (mostly Josh) made home-made sushi! It was so yummy! We however could not eat it all. We have been sushi fans for years and we have a favorite Japanese Restaurant that is to die for. We try to go about once a week but lately my work schedule has prohibited such excursions for us. Josh has done a lot of research on how its made...and lets just say he has become a novice and is no longer a amateur. We are becoming very domestic with bringing our favorite foods from outside into our home. By the way...Hannah loves sushi too(california rolls)! The pictures below are of california rolls, tuna rolls, philly rolls, tuna nigiri, and shrimp nigiri. (Nigiri sushi is a type of Japanese dish made with sushi rice and fresh fish. The sushi rice is hand formed into a small clump, and the fish is sliced and pressed on top of it).





2 comments:

BenJoeM said...

I LOVE SUSHI!!!!! I crave it daily!

That is so cool you made sushi!

The Cook said...

Okay that is impressive. I miss sushi. Only 5 more months and I can have it again!