Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Look what the Easter Bunny brought!

Easter Baskets!



Marshall was actually interested in seeing what the bunny brought him.



Hannah too!



This was a very fun Easter!



After the kids indulged in candy from their baskets we went to church. After church we went to spend the rest of the day with Grandma Shar and Grandpa. Surprisingly the Easter Bunny had baskets for the kids there too! We had a little Easter egg hunt and a lot of fun!


When we got home after a long day of fun we sat down as a family and watched the movie that the Easter Bunny brought for Hannah..."Enchanted" What a darling movie.
We had such a wonderful Easter weekend. In the end I know and feel blessed to have such a wonderful family. I hope everyone had as good of time as we did.

1 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

we need to get together soon...I keep reading your posts and I miss you and the kids!

I need to update soon..maybe tonight!