Monday, March 31, 2008

How to post a comment!

Ok people!!! So I put a counter on this page so I could see if people were actually looking at this blog or not! As you can see it has over 400 hits. I only have a few people who leave me comments..(Thanks Muriel and Tracy)! So I decided to give you all a little lesson in case thats whats been detering you.

SO here's how its done:

*Click on the "comments" link at the bottom of any of my posts.

*Type a comment...preferably something nice.

*Either:
Select "Anonymous"...tell me who you are in the comments field.
OR
*Create a Google Account... if you already have one that works too
If you still have problems, you're beyond my help. Just Kidding!

But really...I would love to know who the 400 plus viewers are! I'm not saying you have to comment every time but it would be nice to know your there every once in awhile!
Thanks Everyone!

2 comments:

BenJoeM said...

got it!

jacky said...

Hi i like ur sense of humour! just came across ur blog today and read it.oops the scissors thing,gotta be careful! keep blogging,...

Jai.