Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a weekend?!

We had such an eventful weekend...so much to cover.
First of all, the picture of Hannah "potty training" was taken over 2 years ago. Its just a funny picture from the archives. You all give me too much credit...I wish I could say I thought of that but it wasn't me! Josh is the one who posed that pic and also photographed it. He really has the best sense of humor!

On to the events!
We have been pre-approved and have started the purchase of a new construction home! we are very excited to think we will have a yard and separate bedrooms for the kids finally! More pictures and details to come....



Hannah had a wonderful soccer game! She played so hard and really enjoyed herself. We think she is starting to figure out the whole thing. It was a very hot day and so she got very tuckered out easily. Her team won!







And the last main event of the weekend is...... drum roll please.....





Marshall is walking! He officially took 4 steps and to me that is walking. He is so proud of himself and keeps trying! I know I said I wasn't looking forward to him walking but really its so fun to watch him have a little more independence.

So folks there you have it a busy weekend and a busy week on the horizon. I start my new job tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes! I'm a little nervous. Its like the first day of school. I've picked out my clothes for the whole week....haha!

Chow!

4 comments:

Hannah Marshall said...

That is so exciting about the house! You guys are such a cute family and we're counting down the days that Bryce can meet his newest nephew and I can meet everyone! :) What day are you guys planning on being here by the way?

Travelin' Tracy said...

She looks like a cute soccer player...and that grass cannot be real, is it?

I'm happy for you with the house. Actually my brother was asking about that the other day. Will you be building it too?

The Case Family said...

Hannah- we are leaving on Thursday the 22nd to make the long trek!

Tracy- The grass is turf! The house will be new construction delivery date is September/October. Josh is not building the house like we had planned a couple of years ago to do. With the market the way its been it was too much of a risk. However we got a really great deal and there were a lot of incentives.

The Cook said...

Great news on the house and the walking. Yeah!