Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Future Sister in law!

My soon to be sister in law has a blog. I am so excited to see her here in the blogosphere.
http://newwifey.blogspot.com
I really think its a fun unique way to keep in touch with friends and family you don't get to see everyday. Bryce and Hannah are getting married May 24th. She is such a cutie and so is my brother for that matter! They will certainly have beautiful children together whenever they are ready for that...I'm not pushing...well maybe a little. I can't wait to finally meet Hannah and see my baby Brother get married. Did I mention we're driving to Alabama for the big day? Yeah driving!! Memorial Weekend??!!

3 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

She is a cutie!

AMY_BELL - said...

Bryce is getting married!! Wow...Now I know how Tracy feels when younger people start getting married off. Haha! That's exciting though. And, I totally agree, blogging is a great way to stay in touch :)

Hannah Marshall said...

i am a cutie patootie, what can i say? :) And your brother is H-O-T... not just cute... lol well thanks for posting about us and i can't wait to see yas!