Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Where have I been, you ask?

I haven't been a blogging Mom lately because I started a new job a couple of weeks ago. Its a great new opportunity but it really is difficult finding time to keep this blog updated. Please bare with me through this adjustment. I promise when I get back on my toes I will do a better job. I had a wonderful Mother's Day and have enjoyed having the evening's and weekends with my hubby and kids. I have a great support network making this work for us. Stacey my friend who watches the kids Mon-Thurs and My in-laws have been helping with watching the kids on Friday. They do an amazing job.

Josh is an outstanding Dad! I already knew that but he has really stepped up lately. He is the one getting the kids up and at em, taking them to daycare. He never complains and is so supportive of his Corporate Wife!! I love that guy!

My kids are also pretty cool! I mean they are the ones we are doing all of this for. We want to give our kids the best things in life. They are the happiest, funniest, cutest kids in the world..and I have pictures to prove it....Just look for yourselves.

So now you have a very quick explanation of my lack of blogging. I promise I will get back to normal soon.

Also, I'm not bragging or anything but my new job is sending me Myrtle beach for training. I am nervous to be away from my kids and hubby for a whopping 3 nights! Maybe I can take some nice pictures while I am there. Stay Tuned!

4 comments:

BenJoeM said...

What is your new job?

The Cook said...

I was wondering where you were girl. I am so excited for you, I knew you really wanted a new job...congrats.

Thanks for your kind words on my blog...I needed them.

Can't wait to hear more.

Candi and Skeet said...

Congrats on the new job! Happy belated Mothers Day

Travelin' Tracy said...

I'm so glad you are back! I was wondering what had happened.