Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home

What an adventure building a new home was. We knew we were outgrowing our town home and needed some space for the kids and future kids..(no plans yet on baby no. 3)so we started our search. We found a lovely community only about a mile from our current place. We fell in love with it immediately. This home is a blessing, and so many things happened in order for us to achieve this dream. The kids love having their own room and a big backyard to run around and play in.








4 comments:

Hannah Marshall said...

How B-E-A-utiful! I love your home! I'm extremely jealous of it actually. like i think its amazing.. haha Now we definately have to come visit you guys and your new house :)

Travelin' Tracy said...

wow...Missy, I didn't know how HUGH your house would be. Very exciting. Um, actually we are coming home for the holidays and then staying. This school is basically a nightmare (especially for joe) so we put our resignation. Do you know if you can get me a job? haha, no seriously though! So I will have lots of free time after Andrea's wedding. Can't wait to talk with you too.

Jamie said...

Melissa, CONGRATS on the new home.. it is GINORMOUS and beautiful. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas!

The Carolina Moon's said...

Oh my, the house is gorgeous! and so big. Where is it at? Devin and I want interior pictures.