Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Heritage Arts & Craft Festival

We had so much fun in West Virginia. We went to an annual Arts & Crafts Festival. Hannah was intrigued by watching the bees make honey.
Marshall loves Hannah and got so excited when she was playing with him.

Butterfly potatoes! A crooss between a potatoe chips and french fries. Yummy with vinegar!
I was very impressed by this artist. He is very talented.
Josh and Marshall doing some walking around the tents.
Hannah loves her Daddy, they were watching a miniature train do its rounds.

Grandpa bought Hannah this lovely instrument and she tried so hard to play a beautiful song.

2 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

So cute! I bet that was fun to go to. I need to get out to more festivals. I also love those kind of things.

The Cook said...

I love festivals. Looks like so much fun. your kids are so darling. I love seeing all the pictures.